The Kick-Off Event takes place in presence. The remaining dates take place online.
The course is characterized by a close interlocking of practical conceptual content with practical examples, case studies and other forms for direct application of the knowledge learned.
You will first be taught new content and then have the opportunity to apply what you have just learnt on the basis of selected content in small group works.
After completing the course, you should be able to:
1. Develop and desing workflows for generative AI using the co-pilot first approach
2. Use generative AI techniques to generate code
3. Understand the evolution of LLM and the future of generative AI
4. Apply generative AI techniques like prompt engineering and fine tuning
5. Analyze and evaluate the output of generative AI
6. Apply LLM techniques to business use cases
7. Apply your knowledge to a project in a group
8. Understand the challenges, complexities and risks of generative AI and how these could be overcome.
The Capstone projects involve working in groups for one after the duration of the course. The case studies chosen are for learning purposes and should not contain proprietary / confidential information. The solution developed is for learning purposes only and is not designed to be a fully production based solution for a live environment.